Here at Sandhata the drive to experiment, learn, innovate, and solve problems cuts through everything we do. This is what we spend a large percentage of our time doing as consultants at Sandhata. It is an integral part of the Sandhata culture.
Our DevOps Innovation Platform is just one of the ways we do this. It gives our consultants opportunities to experiment and innovate with the latest technologies, keeping them at the top of their game, and helps to maintain Sandhata’s place at the forefront of the industry.
We have recently added a new dimension to our DevOps Innovation Platform: a set of real-time, user-friendly application dashboards built using Splunk. These dashboards complement the dashboards we had already built across the DevOps Innovation Platform, including BIRT, Zabbix, Spotfire and others.
The latest addition to our Innovation Platform – Splunk
Our new Splunk platform has been built on our Sandhata cloud environment, integrating fully with the rest of the DevOps Innovation Platform. Our Splunk dashboards include the following capabilities, and more:
- A one-stop shop for all application data, enabling immediate self-service analysis
- At-a-glance view of response times and throughput across all services
- Easy access log viewer with very mature search functionality
- Connectivity details for each service in one place
- Drill-down and grouping capabilities
Our Splunk dashboards give clients an idea of what they could achieve in their own systems, with no investment from them. Our dashboards are completely customisable, and can be tailored to provide a fully-featured dashboard demo for any client.
Find out More
Latest posts by Bronwyn Davies (see all)
- Webinar: Delivering Secured Mainframe Environments On-Demand - 17th June 2021
- Supporting the next generation of IT professionals - 9th June 2021
- What a difference a dashboard makes - 26th May 2021