Join us on our latest webinar and learn how to “Reduce Cycle Time at Scale”. Learn how to remove waste, boost productivity, and increase the power to innovate.
Software applications have become an essential source of business value for large organizations. That’s why it’s so important for companies to find ways to continually improve their software and deliver it to market as fast as possible. So how can organizations reduce cost and time to market while still offering quality and enabling developers to focus on innovation?
Register now to find out!
On the 17th April at 3pm GMT, Sandhata’s own Priya Raju will be talking to Barry Chandler and Rob Vanstone (XebiaLabs). They will be sharing tips and tricks from their experience in implementing DevOps and Continuous Delivery in the field. They will address questions including:
- Culture and organisation – how to change the mindset and look beyond current boundaries
- How to overcome the internal politics
- How to overcome Build v’s Buy
- Where do you start?
- How to get visibility of where you are in your maturity level
- How to overcome a lack of an Agile culture
- Tooling – Centrally controlled or federated / Open Source or commercially available
They will show tools to help you to control software delivery while allowing you to embrace an engineering culture. They will provide real-world examples, illustrating common obstacles to achieving them and strategies for successful implementation of a Continuous Delivery pipeline.
Finally the audience will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Register now to reserve your place!