Are your mainframe systems holding you back from delivering change?
Does your mainframe testing snowball – taking more time and more resources each project?
Our experience with a wide variety of mainframe clients has shown us that the traditional slow, cumbersome, manual mainframe testing has knock on effects throughout the whole organisation, preventing change from being delivered in a timely manner. Many organisations are hamstrung by the need to test the mainframe systems (the back end) when changing only the front end which means their Agile and DevOps teams are unable to release fast and frequently.
Mainframe test automation with Robotic Process automation (RPA) may be the answer!
RPA enables you to control computer interactions remotely and removes the dependence on a mainframe test engineer manually executing and validating test scenarios. RPA is very powerful, enabling you to automate entire sequences of tests, comprising tens, hundreds or thousands of test steps.
With RPA, you can:
- Deliver testing projects faster
- Establish a standard, consistent approach
- Integrate with test management tools
- Establish a knowledge base over mainframe operations
- And much more…
Find out more about what mainframe test automation with RPA can do for you. Download your copy today.
Latest posts by Bronwyn Davies (see all)
- Effective team members achieve a state of flow - 22nd April 2021
- How to Choose a Message-Oriented Middleware platform - 1st April 2021
- Winners – Tech Ascension Awards 2020 - 8th February 2021