The next generation of message-oriented middleware platforms have arrived, enabling distributed messaging in multi-cloud. But which platform is the right one for your business needs?
Do you want to harness the power of a next-generation middleware messaging system, but not sure which one is right for you? With so many solutions on the market, and new systems being released often, it can be a minefield of choice.
Our Solution Overview provides our details analysis and recommendations on which system to use for traditional applications, event streaming, real-time data, web-sockets and web/mobile applications. We analyse systems suitable for medium throughput all the way to extremely high throughput and ultra low-latency systems.
We cover a wide spectrum of features including:
- Architecture options including high availability, scalability and global distribution capability
- Throughput and latency capabilities
- Open source / enterprise support options
- Cloud offerings
- Use cases supported by each system
Systems included in our analysis
To read the full report, download our Solution Overview today!
Sandhata has more than 15 years’ experience delivering complex Integration solutions in the financial services and telecoms sectors. We offer:
- Programme and Transformation management
- Application architecture and development
- DevOps and CICD
- Test automation and service virtualisation
- Infrastructure management and delivery
Latest posts by Bronwyn Davies (see all)
- How to Choose a Message-Oriented Middleware platform - 1st April 2021
- Winners – Tech Ascension Awards 2020 - 8th February 2021
- Need a dedicated mainframe environment? Look no further than PopUp Mainframe - 4th February 2021