The DevOps Excellence Awards showcases outstanding achievement from organisations, personalities and solutions operating in the DevOps space.
12th February 2018 – Sandhata’s latest mainframe automation project has been shortlisted in 2 categories at the DevOps Excellence Awards. Our project “Enabling DevOps in Mainframe” has been shortlisted for the ‘ ‘DevOps Project of the Year’, and ‘Best Automation Projectawards.
Our “Enabling DevOps in Mainframe” project was commissioned to transform the mainframe and help deliver change safely in days (rather than weeks or months). The solution provides high reuseability and scalability and we expect to achieve great ROI within 1 year. The project is ongoing and has already:
- delivered an end-to-end automated test solution
- achieved 80% savings on test efficiency
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Wednesday 21st March, following Computing’s Annual DevOps Summit in London. Sandhata will be attending the DevOps Summit and awards ceremony.
Take a look at some of the other ways we have helped customers streamline their delivery cycles in the past.
Latest posts by Bronwyn Davies (see all)
- Client story – overcoming tough challenges! - 22nd January 2020
- Press Release: Sandhata Technologies launches campaign to attract new talent - 29th August 2018
- Our Latest Webinar: Reduce Cycle Time at Scale - 28th August 2018