The DevOps Excellence Awards showcases outstanding achievement from organisations, personalities and solutions operating in the DevOps space.
12th February 2018 – Sandhata’s latest mainframe automation project has been shortlisted in 2 categories at the DevOps Excellence Awards. Our project “Enabling DevOps in Mainframe” has been shortlisted for the ‘ ‘DevOps Project of the Year’, and ‘Best Automation Projectawards.
Our “Enabling DevOps in Mainframe” project was commissioned to transform the mainframe and help deliver change safely in days (rather than weeks or months). The solution provides high reuseability and scalability and we expect to achieve great ROI within 1 year. The project is ongoing and has already:
- delivered an end-to-end automated test solution
- achieved 80% savings on test efficiency
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Wednesday 21st March, following Computing’s Annual DevOps Summit in London. Sandhata will be attending the DevOps Summit and awards ceremony.
Take a look at some of the other ways we have helped customers streamline their delivery cycles in the past.
Latest posts by Bronwyn Davies (see all)
- Selected as a finalist in 3 categories at DevOps Excellence Awards 2020! - 13th February 2020
- Our new ODC in Pune, India - 12th February 2020
- Client story – overcoming tough challenges! - 22nd January 2020