Do you struggle to get time on the mainframe for testing?
Are your IT changes inhibited without timely access to a mainframe test environment?
Mainframe virtualisation may be the answer for you!
A virtual mainframe looks and feels just like a native mainframe, but can be made available on-demand and runs for a fraction of the cost.
- You can spin up a cloned mainframe environment on-demand in minutes – no need to book a mainframe test slot months in advance!
- It also enables parallel projects to test with mainframe at the same time, as each project can use their own virtual mainframe copy – no more conflicts between projects!
- Testing on the mainframe can happen at any time and align with Agile and DevOps ways of working – no more dependence on slow Waterfall project methodologies!
Find out more about what mainframe virtualisation can do for you. Download your copy today.
Latest posts by Bronwyn Davies (see all)
- Tame your mainframe testing with Robotic Process Automation - 27th August 2020
- Level-up your DevOps team! - 20th August 2020
- What can mainframe virtualisation do for you? - 13th August 2020