Sandhata covers systems integration holistically offering services that span middleware development, continuous delivery, DevOps, service virtualization and test automation. Sandhata has developed its own integration methodology (MDLC) that can offer simple and flexible solutions to complex issues such as regulatory compliance. Our extensive experience enables us to provide quality and reliability in every customer interaction. The Sandhata MDLC covers:
- Architecture and consulting
- Project management
- Design and development
- Application support
- QA and testing
Sandhata covers the following:
- Enterprise architecture specialising in SOA, ESB, BPM and integration architecture and governance.
- Creating robust and flexible architectures that can be communicated to senior stakeholders and users across the middleware development lifecycle (MDLC).
- Running the vendor selection process developing key criteria with the client, consulting senior stakeholders and IT Teams to ensure the long term strategy will deliver ROI.
- Ensuring designs are simple and understandable, both by junior professionals and offshore teams. This means that reuse is maximized across the enterprise that have less experienced resources reducing cost without compromising on quality, as all designs are vigorously quality assured as part of the MDLC that Sandhata tailors individually for each client.
Sandhata’s Architects and Consultants ensure that the delivered designs are realised and true to form by conducting regular reviews and workshops as set out in the MDLC.